Rocket Seals, a leading seal and O-Ring specialist, supplies caplugs for all industrial applications. We serve the OEM, MRO, and distributor markets. Used to protect tubing, threaded and machined parts, fittings and O-Ring ports, caplugs are molded plastic pieces that fit over or inside the part. We supply a wide range of configurations.
- Static dissipative caplugs providing positive ESD and physical protection for threaded electrical and electronic connectors and non-threaded bayonet-type connectors. Available in all common sizes.
- Button plugs are used to fill holes in sheet metal for car bodies, tanks, and other large parts. Available in recessed head and flushed head configurations.
- CD style caps seal flared JIC threads, protecting against moisture, dirt, and residue during painting and plating.
- FP style finishing plugs fit flush in square tubing to protect against dirt and moisture, and keep sharp edges safe.
- J style tear-tab caps provide secure seals for NPT pipe threads. They remain locked in place until the tear-tab is pulled to break the seal.
- P style plugs seal NPT-threaded pipe fittings to protect the port from moisture and contaminants.
- PC style heavy wall polyethylene caps protect threaded pipe ends from moisture, debris, and rodents and from damage during handling.
- Threaded plugs are available in 5 styles to fit a range of fittings, O-Ring ports, and tube and nut assemblies.
- RC caps protect threaded connectors, fitting smoothly over threaded and non-threaded cylinders.
- RER style plugs fit rectangular tubing with external ribs and fit without creating plastic shavings. They accommodate a wide range of gauges and sizes.
- SC style sleeve caps for tube ends are smooth covers for threaded and non-threaded tube and rod ends to protect them during painting, plating, and blasting.
- SF style caps protect split-flange connections. They fit smoothly over the connection and lock while allowing visual access to the O-Ring.
- SFP style covers protect SAE 3000 lb., four-bolt, split hydraulic flanges by fitting snugly into the opening and cover the flange with an apron.
- SQR style plugs fit square tubing with external ribs and fit without creating plastic shavings. They accommodate a wide range of gauges and sizes.
- Tapered caplugs are used as caps or plugs and can be easily removed.
- Vinyl caps protect threads and seals against moisture, dirt, and residue during painting and plating.
- WW style tapered caps and plugs are designed with wide, thick flanges to prevent the plug from being inserted too far. They are ideal for use over MIL Std. and SAE-type tube and hydraulic fittings.
We offer same-day shipping for many parts and perform quality checks of every order, so you know that your caplugs will meet your application specifications.