Neoprene® O-rings are Recommended for
- Air-oil resistant substitute for Natural Rubber
- It exhibits good oil, ozone, weather, aging, refrigeration, and chemical resistance
- Resistance to both petroleum lubricants and oxygen between a temperature range of -40-degrees F to +225-degrees F
- It also affords good resilience and flex resistance.
- Most commonly, it is used in sealing refrigerants in refrigeration and A/C units. Standard or Imperial sizes come in fractions of an inch.
Standard or Imperial sizes come in fractions of an inch.