PTFE (Teflon) Coated O-rings are Recommended for
- Excellent adhesion and frictions properties compared to traditional coatings.
- The PTFE coating does not rub off easily and does not leave behind visible residue.
- They have extremely low insertion force for easier installation,
- Can be used in some dynamic applications where traditional PTFE would not be recommended
- Come in a variety of colors.
PTFE (a generic compound of Teflon, a trademark of The Chemours Company)Standard or Imperial sizes come in fractions of an inch.